2023-24 School Year | Tuition Announcement
May 22, 2023
Dear Resurrection parents/guardians,
On behalf of the entire Resurrection community, I thank you for entrusting and partnering with Resurrection College Prep for your daughter's educational and spiritual formation. This trust and partnership are extraordinary privileges that we value! Following the board of directors' approval, the tuition rate will be $14,250 for the 2023-24 school year.
This past year, we continued to improve the educational experience for our young women. To ensure that experience, Resurrection:
- began the three-year learning space upgrade as well as an additional STREAM lab
- relocated the Innovation Lab to be more accessible to our entire student body
- increased our technological infrastructure to support the heightened demand for devices on the network
Looking ahead to the 2023-24 school year, we are planning on making improvements to our student classroom experience including:
- continuing the upgrade to learning spaces as part of the three-year plan
- provide additional academic support in the classroom
- fitness center renovation and upgrades to our campus
- increase compensation to our valued faculty
To maintain the school's commitment to providing access to students from diverse socioeconomic backgrounds and to support those families suffering from the adverse economic effects of the pandemic, Resurrection will also increase need-based financial aid in the 2023-24 school year.
With a tuition gap of approximately $3,000 per student for the 2023-2024 school year and the impact of the pandemic on Resurrection community members, we continue to encourage our families and the greater Resurrection community, to support our annual giving program, commensurate with their ability to give.
Please know that we are always available to support you, as our means allow, in the education of your daughter! Each of our students' hopes, dreams, and future success is and will always be our central focus.
I remain yours, always,
Rick Piwowarski, Ph.D.