Class of 2022 ACT Prep Information
To help students prepare for the ACT, we provide an optional class at Resurrection for any interested 11th grader. While the content is addressed in the standard curriculum, some students benefit from a more formal prep course. Students who previously completed this course saw an average increase of 1.2 points in their scores.
**This course at Resurrection will be taught using our current hybrid schedule**
Please submit the registration form with payment by Wednesday, January 20, 2021 to The Main Office.
Please see the following for more information:
● Begins 2/27/2020
● Taught by Res faculty
● Includes a full-length pre-test, detailed score report, practice materials
● Guidebook and test taking strategies
● Prepares students for the Spring National Test Date
● Students must complete 1 hour per week of guided test prep outside of class (provided in their prep book)
● Classes held at Resurrection College Prep
● All classes run after school from 3-4 unless otherwise noted (Each session will be split into two days, students are expected to participate in both days)
● $100/Per Student
● All Subject areas will be covered