Locker Clean-Out & School Supplies Drive
Thursday & Friday, May 21 & 22, 2020
Based on guidance from local health officials and the Archdiocese of Chicago Office of Catholic Schools, Resurrection has designated two mornings for students to retrieve items from their lockers. In order to maintain social distancing, students will be assigned a 15-minute time slot. Times will be assigned for Thursday and Friday, May 21 and 22, 2020 between 9 am and 11:45 am. Between each group, there will be 10-minute gaps to ensure adequate time to clear the hallways before the next group of students will be allowed to go to their lockers. Times will be assigned to ensure that students at their lockers are spaced out to provide adequate social distancing. Sisters will be given the same time for convenience.
Students will enter the building at the Main Entrance and will exit at Door 8 (the Student Entrance between the gym and cafeteria, closest to the parking lot).
Students will be notified of their assigned time via email by Ms. Bernardin.
If you have any questions or you do not receive an email by May 15 with an assigned locker clean-out time, please email Ms. Bernardin at email@example.com.
Before coming to school for your appointment:
- If necessary, please go to Student Connect to check your locker # and combination.
- Bring bags and backpacks with you to carry your belongings home.
- Assemble items to be returned: loaner Chromebooks, library books, Practicum scrubs and athletic uniforms/gear, etc. Bins will be located at the Main Entrance to leave items before going to the locker.
- Students whose Chromebooks need to be sent out for repair can drop it off with a staff member at the Main Entrance.
- All persons entering the building must wear a mask/ face covering and must follow social distancing requirements.
- Only students may enter the building. Family members must remain in their car.
When you come to school for your assigned appointment time:
- Maintain social distancing and wear a mask/face covering when you arrive at school.
- Enter the school building through the Main Entrance.
- Check-in with the staff member at the Main Entrance. If returning items, place them in the appropriate box before proceeding to your locker. If you have something to pick up in the locker room, you will be admitted through the locker room door in the gym before proceeding to your locker.
- Completely clean out your locker.
- Throw garbage in the garbage cans that will be placed throughout the hallways.
- If you have items to pick up in the art room, please do so after cleaning out your locker.
- On your way to door 8 to exit, pick up items that may have been left for you outside the Think Tank. Items will be in a bag labeled with your name.
- Check-out through door 8 and exit the building.
- Please leave campus immediately after you have exited the building.