- Alumnae Board
- Alumnae Choir
- Career Days
- Class Rep Program
- Alumnae Wall of Honor Nominations
- Alumnae Scholarship Committee
- Adult Enrichment Course
All graduates of Resurrection College Prep High School become members of the Alumnae Association. The Association sponsors various events throughout the year including: Breakfast with Santa and Career Day. The Alumnae Association provides volunteers for these functions to help keep the school thriving. Join us at an upcoming meeting to share your thoughts on current Alumnae Association events or contribute some new ideas.
The Resurrection College Prep High School Alumnae Association is reinvigorating its board and we look forward to welcoming new members. The purpose is to continue to build and strengthen the Resurrection alumnae network and further develop relationships between alumnae and the Resurrection College Prep community. The alumnae board supports the mission of Resurrection College Prep High School. Membership is open to all graduates. If you are interested in learning more about the Alumnae Association Board and its activities, please contact Laura Dennis at email@example.com.
If you enjoy connecting with your Resurrection classmates, consider becoming a Class Representative. As a Class Rep, you:
• Act as a point person for the school by sharing school news on social media.
• Work with the alumnae office to promote events including reunions.
• Help collect class news for Res publications.
• Participate in a class Facebook page.
• Participate in an annual Class Ambassador meeting.
Class Ambassador responsibilities require only a few hours of time per month. Email Alumnae Relations at firstname.lastname@example.org to become a Class Rep.
The Alumnae Scholarship is presented by the Resurrection College Prep High School Alumnae Association to recognize alumnae heritage. Any student whose mother, grandmother(s), aunt(s) or sister(s) are Resurrection alumnae are eligible to apply for one of the four $1000 scholarships. Recipients will be based on alumnae heritage, financial need and good academic standing. If you have any questions please contact Laura Dennis at 773.775.6616 Ext 136. Applications available each November or December.
- Have a mother, grandmother, aunt or sister that is an alumna of Resurrection
- Complete the attached application and submit a one page essay as described in the application
Any alumnae interested in serving on the Alumnae Scholarship Review Committee should contact Laura Dennis at email@example.com or 773.775.6616 Ext 136.