Resurrection makes every effort to offer affordable tuition.
Registration fee: $200 (Non-refundable)
FACTS Enrollment Fee $40
Books: Approximately $400-500
Activity Fee $100
School Uniform Approximately $225 (worn for all 4 years)
Gym Uniform Approximately $80
Graduation Fee (seniors only) $150
Mandatory Fund Raising Fee (per family) $250
Yearbook (optional) $55
Athletic Participation Fee:
1st Sport - $200
2nd Sport - $175
3rd Sport - $175
- Book costs vary, depending on courses taken and the number of new or used books purchased or rented.
- School uniform consists of a designated polo shirt, skirt or slacks, cardigan or v-neck sweater, and coordinating socks. Spirit wear apparel may be worn on designated “Spirit Wear Days.”
- The gym uniform is worn for the two required years of physical education and consists of Res sweatpants, sweatshirts, shorts, and t-shirt.
- The Mandatory Fundraiser is a cash raffle and is added to the tuition bill if tickets are not purchased.
- Tuition Assistance and Scholarship Application Process
- FACTS Application
- Work/Study Program
- Athletic Service Requirements
The application process for tuition assistance and scholarships begins in December of each year when the applications become available. The FACTS application is the application for tuition assistance and must be completed for any need-based scholarship opportunity as well.
FACTS applications are due back to the FACTS company before their January 8, 2019 deadline. Tuition assistance notifications will be sent out on February 28, 2019.
** Please note, an incoming freshman student's test scores must be on file at Resurrection by February 1, 2019 to be considered for Tuition Assistance.
FACT Online Application -
We are pleased to offer FACTS Payment Plans and Grant & Aid Financial Needs Assessment on the same platform.
Enrolling in a FACTS tuition payment plan allows you to select a payment option that best suits your financial needs.
The Resurrection College Prep Work-Study Program offers students the ability earn additional tuition assistance by cleaning classrooms after school. Students are awarded $8.00 per day that they clean. Generally, the students work approximately 45 minutes per day. Their tuition accounts are credited with the aid at the end of the first and second semesters. Preference will be given to freshman and sophomore students since they usually cannot find jobs in the workplace. Applications for the 2019-20 school year are available and due back on July 31st.