The application process for tuition assistance and scholarships begins in December of each year when the applications become available. The FACTS application is the application for tuition assistance and must be completed for any need-based scholarship opportunity as well.
FACTS applications are due back to the FACTS company before their January 10, 2020 deadline. Tuition assistance notifications will be sent out on February 28, 2020. ** Please note, an incoming freshman student's test scores must be on file at Resurrection by January 31, 2020 to be considered for Tuition Assistance.
FACTS Online Application - We are pleased to offer FACTS Payment Plans and Grant & Aid Financial Needs Assessment on the same platform. Enrolling in a FACTS tuition payment plan allows you to select a payment option that best suits your financial needs.
Please note, the deadline for most scholarship applications is January 8, 2020.
Class of 2024 (incoming freshmen) scholarship opportunities, view HERE.
- Alumnae Association Scholarship
- Aurelia Smigielska-Wright Scholarship
- Blessed Celine and Mother Hedwig Scholarship
- Burchard Scholarship
- Dr. Carrie Hall Jaworski Leadership Scholarship
- Charlotte Lennon Memorial Scholarship
- The Resurrection College Prep Block Top Tester Scholarship
- Christine Olender Scholarship
- Christine Olender Science & Technology Scholarship
- Danielle Marie Pisterzi Scholarship
- Devotion to Books Scholarship
- Dr. Chris Kelly Student Mentor Scholarship
- Elaine Zold-Koepke Fine Arts Scholarship
- Fahey Scholarship
- Families with Special Needs Scholarship
- Frances Slowik Scholarship
- Florence and Johanna Scholarship
- Heart of Chicago Scholarship
- Irish Fellowship Educational and Cultural Foundation Scholarship
- Jessica Martin Scholarship
- John P and Margaret M Loftus Scholarship
- Knudsen Family Band Scholarship
- The Little Theatre Alumnae Scholarship
- The Loren Velasquez "Pitch, Please" Scholarship
- Mark Teach Scholarship
- Mary Guerrieri Bertolini Scholarship
- Nicole Brunke Scholarship
- Matys-Rakoczy Scholarship
- Men's Club Scholarship
- The Mertz Family Scholarship
- Parents Club Scholarship
- The Patty Kusinski Smith Scholarship
- Pay It Forward Scholarship
- Raider/Bandit Scholarship
- Sr. Anne Scholarship
- Sr. Georgine Marie Faith Witness Scholarship
- Sr. Mary Evelyn Giemza, C.R. RN Scholarship
- Sr. Stephanie Corporate Board Scholarship
- The Sr. Mary Monica Hope Scholarship
- Student Council Scholarship
- Susan Fyda Scholarship
- Susan Bernardi Fosco Scholarship
- Tori Neumann Scholarship
- Thomasetta Czajkowski Solak Scholarship
- Tony Mazzulla Scholarship
- Weber Alumni Scholarship
- Julia Brown and Theresa Stachulski Scholarship
Reservations for a 2020-2021 Empower Illinois tax credit scholarship will open on Wednesday, January 15, 2020. This year, the reservation will form will be available at 6:30 pm, to give families time to enter their information before submission at 7 pm. The reservation will have two pages. On page one, you will enter basic information, such as parent name, student name, and contact information. On page two, you will review this information and click submit. Only after clicking submit on page two will you receive your first come, first-served timestamp.
On January 17, you will be notified by email when part two of the application opens. You can complete this step whenever you are able to ensure accuracy, but we encourage you to submit your application before January 27 for the best chance at receiving a scholarship.
For more information, read the following documents to help prepare for reservation night.
Details can can also be found on the Empower Illinois website under "How Do I Apply."