Scholarships and Financial Aid
The application process for need-based tuition assistance and scholarships begins in December of each year. The FACTS application is the application required for families seeking need-based tuition assistance and scholarships; it must be completed by the advertised date in order to qualify for need-based aid and scholarships.
2022-23 School Year | Application Deadlines and Important Information
Class of 2026, Incoming Freshmen Deadlines: The FACTS application for need-based tuition assistance is due on January 17, 2022. If your application is not submitted by January 17, 2022, we will not review your application until we've awarded aid to our 10th, 11th, and 12th grade students. Tuition assistance notifications will be sent on March 4, 2022 via the FACTS portal. Students must maintain a 2.0 GPA if they are awarded tuition assistance.
Class of '25, Class of '24 and Class of '23 Deadlines: The FACTS applications for need-based tuition assistance are due on February 4, 2022. If your application is not submitted by the required date, your application will not be reviewed until we've awarded aid to our other applicants. Tuition assistance notifications will be sent on a rolling basis via the FACTS portal beginning in April 2022.
If you have financial aid questions, email RES at email@example.com or call RES at 773-775-6616 X150.
The General Scholarship Application form is to be completed when applying for scholarships offered by Resurrection College Prep. This form needs to be on file in order to be considered for any scholarship opportunities. Specific scholarship applications and requirements can be found below.
General Scholarship Application
The General Scholarship Application above must also be completed if you are applying for one of the below scholarships. If additional documentation for the scholarship is required, please name the file with the applicants name and the scholarship name.
All scholarship applications are due on February 7, 2022. If you have scholarship questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 773.775.6616 X142.
- Alumnae Association Scholarship
- Burchard Scholarship
- Charlotte Lennon Memorial Scholarship
- Christine Olender Fine Arts Scholarship
- Christine Olender Science & Technology Scholarship
- The Class of 1969 Scholarship | in Memory of Sr. Lydia Mary Yokiel, C.R.
- Danielle Marie Pisterzi Scholarship
- Devotion to Books Scholarship
- Dr. Carrie Hall Jaworski Leadership Scholarship
- Dr. Chris Kelly Student Mentor Scholarship
- Elaine Zold-Koepke Fine Arts Scholarship
- Florence and Johanna Scholarship
- Heart of Chicago Scholarship
- Irish Fellowship Educational and Cultural Foundation Scholarship
- Jessica Martin Scholarship
- John P. and Margaret M. Loftus Scholarship
- Knudsen Family Band Scholarship
- Mark Teach Scholarship
- Matys-Rakoczy Scholarship
- Mary Guerrieri Bertolini Scholarship
- Men's Club Scholarship
- The Mertz Family Scholarship
- Nicole Brunke Scholarship
- The Patty Kusinski Smith Scholarship
- Pay It Forward Scholarship
- Raider/Bandit Scholarship
- Sr. Anne Scholarship
- Sr. Mary Evelyn Giemza, C.R. RN Scholarship
- Susan Bernardi Fosco Scholarship
- Susan Fyda Scholarship
- Thomasetta Czajkowski Solak Scholarship
- Tony Mazzulla Scholarship
- Tori Neumann Scholarship
- Weber Alumni Scholarship
- The Wright Family Scholarship
Empower Illinois Tax Credit Scholarship Program
Reservations for a 2022-23 Empower Illinois tax credit scholarship will open on Wednesday, January 12, 2022 at 6:30 p.m. This year, the reservation will form will be available at 6:30 pm, to give families time to enter their information before submission at 7 pm. The reservation will have two pages. On page one, you will enter basic information, such as parent name, student name, and contact information. On page two, you will review this information and click submit. Only after clicking submit on page two will you receive your first come, first-served timestamp.
For more information, read the following documents to help prepare for reservation night. Details can can also be found on the Empower Illinois website under "How Do I Apply."