Parent Volunteer Opportunities
Resurrection College Prep High School values parents and alumnae who are willing to help our community. There are opportunities to get involved with event planning, working at events, committee work as well as serving in positions on our Parents Club, Athletic Booster Club and Men's Club. The school's Development Office also welcomes parent volunteers to help with fundraising efforts and special events.
There are so many wonderful ways you can be a part of your daughters’ school! We are committed to keeping you connected, to meet your needs as concerned high school parents and work with you to keep our school strong.
Development Office Activities
Resurrection tuition only covers about 76% of our educational costs and the gap between tuition and the actual cost is about $3,900 per student. EVERY student benefits from this subsidy and this is funded through donations, fundraisers and the Annual Fund. Fundraisers help us fill that gap and allow us to expand school programs, assist with upgrades and fund scholarships
The school's Development Office also welcomes parent volunteers to help with fundraising efforts and special events. A few of the annual fundraising events are listed below.
• Charity & Truth Gala
• Arts & Craft Fairs
• Seasonal Fundraisers
• Grandparents' Day Dinner
If you would like to get involved, please return the form below or contact Julia Dombrowski at 773.775.6616, Ext 112 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Parents Club Activities
• Teacher Appreciation Activities
• Student Appreciation Activities
• Parent Social Events
• Father/Daughter Bags Tournament
• Tuition Assurance Program
• Organize Christmas Fund Collection
• Educational Speakers and Presentations for Parents
• Back to School Night Hospitality
• Junior Ring Mass Reception
• Cookie Walks at Fall & Spring Craft Fairs
• Dine and Share Fundraisers
If you would like to get involved, please contact Julia Dombrowski at 773.775.6616, Ext 112 or email@example.com.
Athletic Booster Club Activities
• Meetings to discuss funding priorities and activities
• Seasonal Athletic Awards Banquets
• Bandit Boutique & Online Bandit Spirit Store
• Dine & Share Fundraising Events
• Wrigley Field Concession Stand
• Annual Trivia Night
If you would like to get involved, please view the volunteer link below or contact Athletic Director Eddie Kane at 773.775.6616, Ext 134 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Men's Club Activities
• Annual Best Ball Scramble Golf Outing
• Annual Ladies Day Mass & Brunch
• Social Events
• Parent Appreciation Activities
• Teacher & Staff Appreciation Activities
• Assistance at School Events
If you would like to get involved, please contact Men's Club Moderator Fred Angelini at email@example.com.