Food Service/ Cafeteria
Quest Food Management Services is excited to announce that the RES cafeteria will be re-opening this fall and offering all your favorite meal items! We will be opening all the food station lines including the coffee bars and offering both breakfast and lunch. The Quest Team is back and busy preparing menus that support our fresh, made from scratch, high quality dining program.
Be assured the staff will be following all the CDC guidelines required by the state of Illinois as we fully reopen. At the time of this letter the Illinois State Board of Education has not issued any guidelines related to foodservice this Fall. Continued communication will be forthcoming as it relates to any changes.
The highlights with regard to changes this year include:
Introducing MyMealtime Online – Our New Online Payment System
• Make deposits directly into student meal accounts
• Email reminders are sent when balance gets low
• Deposits can be made through ACH payment or credit card (can also setup auto replenish)
• This cashless system keeps the lunch lines moving
• Go to: www.mymealtime.com
For Easy Access to Menus download the FDMealPlanner App
• Please take time to download the app on your smartphone
• FDMealPlanner provides the menu – by month, by day and by food station
• Go to: https://www.fdmealplanner.com/ to register or for more information watch this video overview: FDMealPlanner Video Overview
If you should have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to Quest’s Food Service Director Dawn Phenegar at firstname.lastname@example.org