Complete the 2022-23 Work-Study Program application below by September 19, 2022. In order to be eligible for work-study, the family of the student applying must have already applied for financial aid through FACTS.
The Resurrection College Prep High School Library supports and enhances student learning, reading, research, and use of technology. It is a physical and virtual environment that provides access to reliable, current digital and print resources representing diverse perspectives.
The Resurrection Library staff encourages lifelong learning, while working to instill a love of reading and programming for students. Library programming includes exploration of various genres, book clubs, and creative activities. The Library provides a collaborative work space and contributes to the school’s focus of student-driven and participatory learning, and promotes a culture of collaboration and knowledge-building.
- Over 7,000 volumes in our print collection
- Computers for student use on a drop-in basis
- Copier for student use
- Subscriptions to more than 35 print magazines and daily newspapers
- 10 online databases with access from both home and school
In May 2022, Resurrection entered into a new partnership with Country House Kitchen Company as our food service provider. In a letter sent to parents, Country House said its goal is simple: people leaving the cafeteria should be happy and well fed.
"Every morning starts with homemade breakfast. The spread includes fresh eggs, from scratch pancakes and French toast, sausage, bacon, potatoes, breakfast sandwiches…the works. Our lunch menu includes our signature homemade pizza dough, fresh salads, sandwiches, and wraps, a daily pasta bar with homemade sauces, and of course, our restaurant quality specials. As the year progresses, we will be consistently updating the menu and offering new choices and a wide variety, while maintaining the highest quality by using fresh ingredients and home-style recipes," Country House Kitchen Company said in a statement ahead of launching the partnership.
Country House uses Mealtime as their point of sale system for all purchases in the cafeteria. Students and/or parents can fund accounts with a credit card. Country House will also allow students to use cash or bring in a check (made payable to Country House) that they can present at the registers in the cafeteria.
MyMealtime Online – Online Payment System
- Make deposits directly into student meal accounts
- Email reminders are sent when balance gets low
- Deposits can be made through ACH payment or credit card (can also setup auto replenish)
- This cashless system keeps the lunch lines moving
- Go to: www.mymealtime.com (You will need your Student ID to register)
- Create a profile. Click on the "Create new profile" link and enter a Username and Password that you will use to login to mymealtime.com. The Username and Password must each be at least 6 characters. (Example, Username: jsmith Password: abc123) Type in the other required information. You may also setup a reminder to receive an email notification when your student’s balance is low. Be sure to click “Create Profile” at the bottom of the screen when you are done.
- Add Your Student. Login to your mymealtime.com account using the new Username and Password you just created. Click on “Meal Account Deposits,” then click “Add New Student” to link your student to your account using their first name and Student ID Number. Repeat this process for multiple students.
- Make a Deposit. Click on the "Make Deposit" link next to your student's name, to make a deposit into their lunch account. There is a small convenience fee for making deposits. The fee will be clearly displayed before you complete your transaction. If you have multiple students linked to your account, you can deposit separate amounts into each of their accounts in one transaction. Deposits are reflected in the student’s lunch account after a brief, periodic synchronization. You can also click on the "View Details" link to view their account balance and purchase history.