We hope you had a great summer! We could not be more excited to start the year running the foodservice program at Resurrection! Our goal is simple; people leaving the cafeteria should be happy and well fed.
Every morning starts with homemade breakfast. The spread includes fresh eggs, from scratch pancakes and french toast, sausage, bacon, potatoes, breakfast sandwiches, fresh baked goods…the works. Our lunch menu includes our signature fresh ground hand packed burgers, homemade pizzas, roasted meats, fresh salads, sandwiches, and whole grain wraps, a daily pasta bar with homemade sauces, and of course our restaurant quality specials. As the year progresses, we will be consistently updating the menu and offering new choices and a wide variety, while maintaining the highest quality by using fresh ingredients and home-style recipes.
The Mealtime point of sale system is used for all purchases in the cafeteria. Students and/or parents can fund their accounts via credit card at mymealtime.com, or with cash or check (made payable to Country House) at the registers in the cafeteria. Please check out the school’s website for more information on Mealtime.
We continually strive to improve our service. It would be great to hear your suggestions and comments as we move along the school year. Please feel free to make a quick phone call or send us an e-mail (email@example.com) and let us know how we are doing. We would love to hear from you, and we are very proud to be a part of the Resurrection community!
Welcome! Resurrection has partnered with My MealTime, a fast, secure online service for making credit or debit card deposits and monitoring your student’s lunch account. You may also be able to make other school payments such as sports/activities fees, yearbook purchases, library fines, fundraisers and more.*
Go to: www.mymealtime.com
Download the mobile app
Use your device’s web browser and go to mymealtime.com. If you’re on a mobile device, from the My MealTime sign-in screen, choose the appropriate button to download the My MealTime app.
Easy steps to use My MealTime
- Step 1: Register. Click or tap the Register button and follow the onscreen prompts to create your My MealTime account.
- Step 2: Link Your Student. Click or tap the ‘Add Student’ button, then find your student’s school. Link them to your profile by using their student ID number that was provided by your student’s school.
- Step 3: Make a Deposit.** You may choose to store your credit/debit card for quick and easy repeat use.
My MealTime keeps you current
- Stay informed. Monitor your student’s lunch account activity.
- Be notified. Email reminders tell you when your student’s account is low.
- Schedule deposits. Weekly, monthly or in any frequency you choose.
- Make secure payments. Using your credit or debit card.**
- Read the ‘Frequently Asked Questions’ (FAQ) under the ‘About’ section of the menu.
- Email your questions to our Support Team at: firstname.lastname@example.org
*Your school or district chooses which fees to make available on My MealTime.
** A small transaction fee will be assessed.
Scholarships sponsored by Resurrection supporters will open on December 10, 2022 at midnight for the 2023-24 school year.
Information on the Work Study program for the 2023-24 school year will be shared in September 2023. Both students and parents will receive information on the process.
The Resurrection College Prep High School Library supports and enhances student learning, reading, research, and use of technology. It is a physical and virtual environment that provides access to reliable, current digital and print resources representing diverse perspectives.
The Resurrection Library staff encourages lifelong learning, while working to instill a love of reading and programming for students. Library programming includes exploration of various genres, book clubs, and creative activities. The Library provides a collaborative work space and contributes to the school’s focus of student-driven and participatory learning, and promotes a culture of collaboration and knowledge-building.
- Over 7,000 volumes in our print collection
- Computers for student use on a drop-in basis
- Copier for student use
- Subscriptions to more than 35 print magazines and daily newspapers
- 10 online databases with access from both home and school